Jumping spiders on the internet:
- Jumping spiders of the world by
Heiko Metzner, a compilation of images and data about jumping spiders.
Spider Catalog. Includes a catalogue salticid species and genera. Makes literature available to members.
- Wayne Maddison's photographs of salticids. More than 20,000 photographs of salticids from around the world.
- Classification of Salticidae. Summarizes jumping spider classification, based on Maddison's 2015 phylogenetic re-classification of the family.
- Peckhamia (The Peckham Society), hosting many resources for salticids
of Life: Salticidae, by Wayne Maddison. A phylogenetic
presentation of salticid diversity, with many photographs. The phylogeny is currently out of date.
of Northwest Europe, by Ed Nieuwenhuys
Spider Study Center of Japan, by Hiroyoshi Ikeda
- Red Latinoamericana de Salticidologos, a Facebook group
- Marshal Hedin's laboratory
- Damian Elias's laboratory
- Wayne Maddison's laboratory, with blog posts and notes on expeditions